Terms and Conditions
Below are the terms/conditions that I will follow upon receiving my key card for the Lake Township Yard Debris Waste Drop-off Site access.
- I agree to abide by the rules and regulations adopted by the Board of Trustees of Lake Township, Stark County, Ohio as approved in Resolution #_21-124______.
- I understand to be eligible to obtain a key card to access the Yard Debris Waste Drop-off Site I must reside in the unincorporated area of Lake Township, Stark County, Ohio or within the Village of Hartville.
- I understand the Board of Trustees of Lake Township, Stark County, Ohio may at their discretion require proof of residency before issuing me a key card or require proof of residency at any time during the year the site is open.
- I agree to submit proof (e.g. copy of driver’s license, recent utility bill) of residency upon request.
- I understand and agree the key card is registered to my household and under NO circumstances will I allow anyone else outside the household to use the keycard or allow anyone else outside the household to enter the site with me.
- I understand and agree only one (1) keycard will be registered to each eligible household.
- I understand and agree to pay a yearly on-line registration/key card fee of $25.00, which will be automatically renewed yearly on the anniversary of my registration.
- I understand if I pay in-person, then I agree to pay a yearly registration/key card fee of $25.00
- I understand and agree my key card will be disabled on my anniversary of registration if the credit card is disabled, expired, or changed subsequent to my registration anniversary.
- I understand and agree that if I lose this key card I will immediately contact the Township to have the key disabled and I will be charged a $15.00 replacement fee, if I choose to continue to want access to the site.
- I understand when I access the yard waste site, surveillance cameras are in use and my likeness, activities and vehicle information while at the site is recorded.
- I understand that in the case I fail to abide by the terms of this agreement, my household’s key card will be permanently disabled, and my household will be no longer eligible for access to the site.
- I understand that in the case I am found to be violating the rules and regulations adopted in Resolution #__21-124__, my activities at the site will lead to my household’s key card being permanently disabled and my household will be no longer eligible for access to the site.